Updated: March 17th, 2015
Our Weekly Family Envelope is an important communication tool between home and school. Check here each Wednesday to view the contents of this week’s Family Envelope. You will find important notices and references to updated calendars, news about programs and events, and everything you need to keep up-to-date!
Mrs. Kromm’s Newsletter:februarynewsletter15
Hot Lunch Menu: March 2015
Mrs. Kromm’s Letter: March 15th
Here’s the link to auction items that will be available at Friday night’s Spring BALL. Be sure to check it out!
All current families with children who will be attending Early Childhood, PreK, JrK, and K should already be registered. If you have not registered yet, please contact the office as soon possible
- Here’s the link to auction items available at this year’s Spring BALL: http://stclementssilentauction.weebly.com/
- EligibleProducts2014-2015 box tops, soup labels,…
- Virtus Training–check dates at www.rcda.org
- Scrips Order Form–Hannaford Cards are now available.
- Sponsorship brochure 2015 for our Spring Ball 2015
- Important Financial Aid Information: BOH-Application-Parent; Introductory letter to parents BOH & Lally 2.2014
NEW ! Registration Forms for the 2015-2016 School Year: Early Childhood Registration 2015-2016 PreK Registration 2015-2016 Jr.-K Registration 2015-2016 K-5 Registration 2015-2016 Other helpful documents:
- Name Bubbles Fundraiser for Cultural Arts
- School Banking St Clements 2014-15
- A Word from our School Nurse